Hello!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chesterse

I shoot mostly sporting and some fitasc and do a registered shoot most weekends. My local ground is Grimsthorpe and I am also a member of Orston where I shoot on Wednesdays.Shot in the Lincolnshire team for a few years and enjoy attending the major competitions like the Beretta World, Clay Shooting Classic, Essex Masters, English and British opens etc.Favourite gun is a 1987 Beretta 682 X trap 32" but I have recently purchased a Gamba Daytona which is a fantastic gun to shoot but is in for repairs at the moment!!!Stewart Chester

Hello and welcome to Shoot Clay Stewart, we hope you enjoy yourself here mate, anythin you need please ask and we'll do our best  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Nigel

Welcome aboard Chesterse - you and I need to have a chat about shooting in Linconshire... I can never find anything to go to when I visit my Mum near Horncastle... would love some recommendations.

shootclay admin said:

Welcome aboard Chesterse - you and I need to have a chat about shooting in Linconshire... I can never find anything to go to when I visit my Mum near Horncastle... would love some recommendations.
 Hi Matt,I don't know if you have heard of Grimsthorpe SG but in my opinion it is one of the best grounds for sporting and fitasc. They are located near Bourne but don't have that many open shoots these days but are open for a practice round most days of the week by telephone appointment. They are on facebook.Orston is just outside Lincs near Grantham and has just about all the disciplines including a 100 bird sporting every Sunday. The facilities are fantastic, good food and excellent club house etc. They have their own website.If you fancy more of a club round of sporting then there is a friendly club called Glen Bank near Aslackby just off the A15. They meet the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month and I doubt if you will shoot much cheaper.If you are up near Horncastle, as you are probably aware Derek Lees gunshop at Tumby is well worth a visit and they often have information on what's on locally.Stewart

Latest posts

Back