Hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

I am new to clay shooting having only 9 months experience although having watched my husband over the last 19 years.   I wish I had taken it up so so many years ago.  I live for my Sundays and would if possible shoot every day all day.    :hunter:

Hello sian and welcome to the forum

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Sian, Welcome to ShootClay.  :hi:Both my wife and I are almost 9 months into this sport. We started together as something to do and are hooked, I kick myself for not having started years ago.

We shoot as often as possible, trying to get at least one evening shoot a week during the summer to help the way to the weekend.

Keep enjoying the sport, it's just a shame weekends are so short! Where do you regularly shoot?

Hi Sian, Welcome to ShootClay.  :hi:Both my wife and I are almost 9 months into this sport. We started together as something to do and are hooked, I kick myself for not having started years ago.

We shoot as often as possible, trying to get at least one evening shoot a week during the summer to help the way to the weekend.

Keep enjoying the sport, it's just a shame weekends are so short! Where do you regularly shoot?

We travel all over but recently Horne, Hornet, Southdown, Westfield, Longridge but Tony (husband) likes me to experience lots of different targets at lots of different grounds so we do not go to any one ground too often.

Hi Sian

I have just joined the forum today and seen your photo! Glad you're hooked and you'll be beating the old man soon.

Don't forget Greater London sportrap next bank holiday weekend at Southdown.

Jane

Jane,

Been stalking your scores you have done really well. Hope to see you soon and will talk to Tony about Southdown although sport trap not his favourite.
Sian

Hi Sian

Well shot last sunday!

Are you brave enough to be shooting the classic?

Jane 

Hi Jane,
thanks I was pleased with my 50. The stands I shot well I shot really well and the ones I didn't were a disaster!
Tony won't shoot the classic until it's back on virgin ground.. Going to Southdown on Sunday - all three of us. You shooting the Classic? If you are good luck. You shooting the Beretta World? We are on the Saturday at 1.30pm.

Seen you soon.
Sx

Latest posts

Back