Hi from Burnley

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golazzo

Hi to everyone, recently taken Clay Shooting up and currently a member at Kelbrook Shooting Lodge along with a few friends who I have introduced to the sport and love it

Welcome aboard - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

hello Golazzo. i too am from Burnley and had my first taste of clay shooting today over at manchester. Kelbrook is definately my next trip out!

hello Golazzo. i too am from Burnley and had my first taste of clay shooting today over at manchester. Kelbrook is definately my next trip out!
Hi Rob. I assume you shot Worsley. Kelbrook is excellent. Give us a shout and I'll meet you sometime.

Hi Rob. I assume you shot Worsley. Kelbrook is excellent. Give us a shout and I'll meet you sometime.
yes it was worsley i shot at.yeah i will give u a shout. im warning you tho. ive only just started. kelbrook looks really good. its also closer and cheaper than over at manc. there is a club in rishton somewhere. have u ever tried that one?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it was worsley i shot at.yeah i will give u a shout. im warning you tho. ive only just started. kelbrook looks really good. its also closer and cheaper than over at manc. there is a club in rishton somewhere. have u ever tried that one?
Many years ago. They only shoot Sundays though. Once you've been Kelbrook you'll never look back

Kelbrook looks really good on the website and the prices are great too. good discount for members too. just need to persuade the other half to let me spend more money!

Kelbrook looks really good on the website and the prices are great too. good discount for members too. just need to persuade the other half to let me spend more money!

It can get costly and I highly recommend making yourself a member plus Eley Cartridges 28g 7.5 Firsts only £145 a thousand. That's cheap

hi Golazzo

when you get up and running try Briercliffe clay shooting club there only round the corner from you

good club very friendly this is there web site http://www.bcpshoot.co.uk/

meet every sat 11 till 3

dougie

hi Golazzo
when you get up and running try Briercliffe clay shooting club there only round the corner from you

good club very friendly this is there web site http://www.bcpshoot.co.uk/

meet every sat 11 till 3

dougie
Sorry only just seen this. Will check you out

Craig

Latest posts

Back