Hi from Cambs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jamie83

Hi all, just a quick message to introduce myself! Started shooting in Dec 12 at Cambridge Gun Club. I'm shooting most weeks at the mo which is great. Looking to start shooting competitions soon, would really appreciate any help or advice. Jamie

Hi, Jamie. Welcome to the Sport, enjoy the Forum and make the most of your visits. Good Luck  :thumbsup:

ANOTHER one from Cambridgeshire ?

Must be something in the water !!!

Welcome to the forum mate - get stuck in   :sarcastic:

Welcome along, have fun!  :hi:

As far as starting competition...just get in and do it!  The more you do, the better you become.  Don't worry about the people behind you, they all had to start somewhere too.  Just go and shoot!  Maybe get some coaching, then put shells down the tubes.  Most of all, enjoy yourself!!  :hunter:   :hunter:

Thanks all, yes up for getting stuck in and having a go. Had 3 lessons which has put me on the right tracks for this type of shooting. As with all my shooting the more I shoot the more I want to shoot. Just not enough spare time and money!

Hi Jamie

As TeePee said just get in and shoot the comps when you're ready and shoot them for your experience!

Cambridge do monthly registered 100's which might be a good place to start especially as that's your home ground

Any help we can give just ask

Latest posts

Back