Hi from Claygate,Surrey

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuftikins

Hi all,Neale here,fairly new to shotguns and clays,but completely hooked!

Have been shooting for a few years,mainly Sporting Rifle, and various air pistol disciplines

My SGC came through just before Xmas, so Santa bought me a Beretta 686E,hopefully my scores will start to improve now!!

Look forward to chatting with you all

Hi Neale, Welcome to the Forum, I'm also new to the sport and 100% hooked, shot Saturday and Sunday as usual. Loads of usefull information on the Forum but if you can't find it just ask! Key to the sport is have fun and put as many cartridges through your gun as you can (that includes taking some very necessary lessons). Good Luck!!

Welcome and perhaps you could invite me to your friend, Santa? A 682 Gold would be nice for next Christmas!

I recognise someone who did something rather similar! (I will take a small amount of credit if it's the same chap who has just returned from Wales...)

And welcome - see you on Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Neale, Welcome to the Forum, I'm also new to the sport and 100% hooked, shot Saturday and Sunday as usual. Loads of usefull information on the Forum but if you can't find it just ask! Key to the sport is have fun and put as many cartridges through your gun as you can (that includes taking some very necessary lessons). Good Luck!!
Hi Neale,

In the same position as Dave and agree with everything he said.  you're welcome and please join in, the fluffy rabbits and otters is great.

Phil

I recognise someone who did something rather similar! (I will take a small amount of credit if it's the same chap who has just returned from Wales...)

And welcome - see you on Saturday
Will do mate,bright and early........didn't realise you'd taken up painting,may have an opening for you !!

Latest posts

Back