Hi From Ireland

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustin dick

Thank you Shoot Clay community for a warm welcome. I live in Ireland and am an enthusiastic clay-buster of moderate ability. I am a precision engineer, a toolmaker in fact which has given me, over the many years involved in this calling, what might appear a fanatical interest in the materials, methods of manufacture and design for the object of my desires, namely the shotgun in whatever guise that may be. I have to declare a great passion for the side by side although I normally use a Beretta DT10 30" sporter, a superb piece and one the DT11 will do well to better. If finances allowed I would buy a new Blaser F3 professional, in my humble opinion the materials, engineering and finish involved is as good as it gets. I also own a Miroku MK70 30" sporter which I love with a passion but freely admit to not doing my best shooting with, all Mirokus and Brownings that I have encountered so far have been excellent. Mirokus are not widely advertised, they maintain their significant market share by being beautifully made, faithful guns which will last a lifetime if looked after. Of my present stock my Miroku would be my gun of choice if I could shoot better scores with it, I know it doesn't fit me and I should get it modified.

I look forward to the rhetoric, DD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Richard and welcome. Where and what disciplines do you shoot?
hi guerini guy and thanks for all the support and good karma from everyone. I'm in Ireland I'm very much a nomad when it comes to venues I'll shoot anywhere here I don't shoot overseas because of the hassle and stigma attached to firearms. I shoot sporting mainly with a little English skeet by way of diversion. I'd love to shoot much more than I do but the cost is hurting me as I'm pretty sure it is with all you guys.

Latest posts

Back