Hi From The Fens

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Scully, a welcome from me too. I'm a novice shooter, but Cambridge GC is my local, hope to meet you one of these days.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

hi BTC3 next time your down at cgc just send me a pm and i join you for a spot of clay breaking, cheers :thumbsu:

Cheers, will do. Liz on here also shoots there a lot, and she's much better than me, so look her up too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cheers, will do. Liz on here also shoots there a lot, and she's much better than me, so look her up too. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Aw, he's so nice! And I ain't that great :) Yes, clay bashing at Cambridge is always fun. Sport trap on Friday evenings now you know. 5pm-8pm. 

hi liz are the friday night sport trap comps or just for fun?
Er, I think they are competition simply because I was charged slightly a pound over the cost of clays for a round, but I can't say I let that bother me. People were re-entering a lot.Next time I shall go early and shoot it twice in succession for the learning experience.

Er, I think they are competition simply because I was charged slightly a pound over the cost of clays for a round, but I can't say I let that bother me. People were re-entering a lot.Next time I shall go early and shoot it twice in succession for the learning experience.
no sorry i meant is it a cpsa reg comp ie so the scores count towards your class?

Dont think so, they advertise reg comps on the diary link on their web page and the Friday eves are down as practice, sounds like a bit of fun. Im definitely going, fancy getting to grips with SportTrap at some stage....be a good introduction :)

Good to meet you tonight Scully, owe you a cup of tea and perhaps a few additional clays the next time we meet up mate. Good luck tomorrow at the Sportrap.

thanks paul,i really enjoyed shooting this afternoon with you at cambridge some good targets and nice weather,catch up with you soon

Latest posts

Back