Hi!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Afternoon Everyone!

My name is Chris, just started learning clay shooting and have had 3 lessons so far.

The wife is also having lessons which makes everything easier as he is on-board with everything as well.

Currently sorting out my applicatrion, hopefully getting it in the post tonight and have got my fourth lesson booked for 9th March with John King following reading the review of him on here and reading his book.

I've been browsing the forums for a couple of days and it has good information and friendly people so will be coming back, although keeping my mouth shut until I've got something useful to contribute :)

Take care everyone

Cheers

Chris

Welcome aboard Chris - enjoy yourself at ShootClay! Any questions, please ask - we have some very knowledgeable people on the forum who can help you...

Hope to see you at one of our meetups as well.

Welcome to the Forum Chris!

It's an addictive hobby ;) any questions feel free to ask, no such thing as a stupid question sand we all started at some point :)

Plenty of meets in and around your area, keep an eye on the meets section and feel free to come along, we don't bite and there are a few couples too so you won't be on your own.

Jon.

Hi Chris and welcome. there are a few shooting couples here alreadymyself included,keep an eye on the meet up section and come and say hello.

Andy

How do and welcome. Good luck with everything. You can't be far from me, if you need any assistance, let me/us know.

Yeah Nic. Who IS we?

Chris, April 8th has the Berks champs at 4 counties. You might want to pop along and have a look to see what goes on.

CSC3

We, as in the Berkshire CPSA

April 8th is the English sporting championship at Four Counties, you're more than welcome to come along

April 1st is the universal trench championship at Bisley if you fancy checking out one of the trap disciplines

Welcome Chris, Just up the road in Wantage, another shooting couple here too :D I swear this place sounds more like a swingers club every time I come on :lol: :.:

As been said before pop up to 4 counties on the 8th even if you dont shoot it they have top burgers and oink in bread and I would imagine quite a few off here will shoot it ;)

Not sure yet, Windrush on Saturday and its either Northampton ESP as Ive never done one of theirs or Weston but I cant decide with the short hours on weston :(

Back