laugh...!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If God really was a woman...she would have thought of a kinder, easy'r way of giving birth!!!

If God really was a woman...she would have thought of a kinder, easy'r way of giving birth!!!
True...true....I like that...!!

(I mean the comment....not the birth thing.......nooooooooooo !!!)

Always wondered why ladys as rule struggled to shoot as well as men ?
Obviously the hunter gatherer sh1t, rather than stuck at the cave sink.

Mind you.....if things had been the other way around I think we would have done much better........just saying :smile:

Mind you.....if things had been the other way around I think we would have done much better........just saying :smile:
Weren't they the hunters and us the gatherers? So they have better hand / eye co-ordination and we are better at spotting small differences in things.

I expect it's also physical strength and speed in some cases and maybe just being not quite so competitive in others.

I put being less able to judge distances down to years of men telling us that its 8 inches, when it really isn't. ;-)

There are some jobs that women cannot do as well as men and that is usually to come off best in a fight if required despite training.

I know of a case where a policewoman is now too traumatised to work normally because she and a male colleague were overcome by a prisoner intent on escape.  Needless to say she is still on full pay. 

I don't want to deny them the chance or equality but sometimes, just like a weaker man, will not win.  Just saying!

There are some jobs that women cannot do as well as men and that is usually to come off best in a fight if required despite training.

I know of a case where a policewoman is now too traumatised to work normally because she and a male colleague were overcome by a prisoner intent on escape.  Needless to say she is still on full pay. 

I don't want to deny them the chance or equality but sometimes, just like a weaker man, will not win.  Just saying!
Having done ALL my schooling in Moss Side Manchester.....I can honestly say I have never had a problem with the above :smile:

One thing I find women tend not to do as well as men is generalise.
LIKE (run out of likes again)

In fact Bebo .....I like all of your comments......hope you have a 'tin hat'.....you may need it :smile:

Latest posts

Back