looking forward to interacting with all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gil Ash

Greatings from USA.....looking forward to reading and keeping up with the fluffy rabbits across the pond....Im Gil Ash of OSP shooting school and will gladly share information with all and am expecting for you to do same...cheers for now.....

Hi Gil, Welcome to the Forum! Great to have you as a member. Where are you based in the USA?

Enjoy you visits.

Hi Gil and welcome, another fan of your videos, especially don't look down the barrel.  :hunter:

Greatings from USA.....looking forward to reading and keeping up with the fluffy rabbits across the pond....Im Gil Ash of OSP shooting school and will gladly share information with all and am expecting for you to do same...cheers for now.....
Bout time Gil!

Time to earn a few Guinness methinks - i'm off to get my popcorn and watch the fireworks... :spiteful:

Welcome aboard Gil - I'm really glad you could join us here...  enjoy the site and get stuck in!

Hi Gil, welcome to the forum and hope to see you over here sometime.

Best wishes,

Iggy.

Nice to see you here Gil. Enjoying your own site, very informative and plenty of things to think on :)

Big welcome to the forum, and I look forward to your contributions on here as much as I enjoy your web site  :sclerosis:

Latest posts

Back