New Benelli O/U

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi Guy's. I've just been watching the "Shooting Show" They're in Las Vegus for the new shooting show. They've just launched the New Benelli Over and Under shotgun. Wow! what a beautiful gun. Has anyone seen it.

Reminds me of that horrible browning what was it called

That is ugly as sin! Also a clever way to reduce manufacture costs as there is no wood to metal finish to speak of, but a shim system similar to there autos.

It's great to innovate sometimes, but they seem to be solving problems other guns don't have. Oh.. And you can't really trust the shooting impressions review from a bloke who is a) trying to sell them and b ) doesn't put his face on the gun when he shoots..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play to them for doing something different, but it does look as though they have invented a solution to many things without there ever being a problem.

"Low recoil"??   Yeah right! it looked really smooth. Didn't jump around in that guy's hands at all did it?  :fie:  agreed looked like it would beat him to death on a 50 bird nevermind a 100!!

got to say i love the rotating trap system on then trailer though  :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back