New Benelli O/U

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3it.jpg
 ​
"...That's fookin' horrible"
- Dskize
 ​
"...Total toilet!!"
- Ed Solomons
 ​
"It's great to innovate...sometimes"
- Will Hewland
 ​
"...a useful thing that will last many years without breaking or wearing out, not . . ."
- James Johnston

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought that might raise a "squawk" from you.  :sarcastic:
I just ignored it Mike, I think even ips has stopped poking me about such things! BUT.....just wait until he sees my MAROON Krieghoff T shirt! Pmsl!!

The more I look at it the less I like it. I think it was because it's a new gun (I love new inventions) I see what everyone's on about, Looked again at the you tube clip.That recoil is harsh.  :hyper:

Just to get back on track, I think that this Benelli is probably the way forward. So many moving parts that are bound to cause problems, carbon fibre top rib, no centre rib a safety catch that can be operated from your haemorrhoid phone, by the length of the action it would suggest that the springs have come from the rear end of a Land Rover, 6 1/2 lbs weight will allow 1/2 of lead to be added to the stock and 1/4 lead under the forend, and that should be about right, get that stupid rubber comb and recoil pad off and fit an adjustable comb and Jones adjuster with an Isis pad. Add a couple of sling swivels and the jobs done. Of course if you want a gun with parts that break or fall off buy a P.......................nah , better not go there ! 

That's gorgeous its going to be a big seller. Light guns are the way forward in modern sporting clay shooting and with benelli,s background its obviously going to be long lasting and reliable. Looks suitable for trap and skeet too.I have put a deposit down on one.

Looks like the love child of a Flodman and a K gun...

The barrels look very short I think if I chopped 6" off my perazzi barrels they would weigh about the same.

I do like the idea of the pitch and cast system as on autos..

The 'K' has birdy pics all over it and it thinks they are family so really likes it.

Still at least it has not got loads of holes drilled in the end of the barrels to make it lighter and its owner talking with a yank accent and thinking with a yank brain.

Ohh - and I'm not biting so your wasting your time.

Love the new way of tripping the ejectors when the cartridge fires. First go the top ejector failed to eject the cartridge. Gun nearly jumped out of his hands.

Chequering going up onto the metal receiver.

Some things look ok like the use of shims.

The way the barrels were joined at the muzzles look awful.

Latest posts

Back