New Bloke From Birmingham :o)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianmaney

Hi folks,I'm Ian from Birmingham, 44 but still 18 in the head, been shooting now every weekend since April and still can't get enough, work somehow just gets in the way !My wife Claire also shoots with us as does my youngest son, Elliot (19), we shoot with a mad crowd at Cannon Clay Club in Halesowen, West Mids and at Throckmorton in Evesham every other Sunday.I currently use a Browning Ultra XS, Claire uses a B5-25 and the youth uses my Silver Pigeon 3.Anyway, thats enough from me for the time being, hope to speak to you all soon. Ian

Welcome to the forum Ian - great to have you on board. Any questions... please let me know.

Another shooting couple - welcome aboard /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Bob & Wendy

Hi Ian, Welcome to you and your family./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Latest posts

Back