New boy.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithharrison

Hi Guys.

New to the forum, but do most of my shooting at Greetland Shooting Club, near Halifax, West Yorks.

A great club with some excellent shots willing to give free tuition and help. Obviously not to professional standards, but good all the same. We have a great sporting layout but lack trap shooting facilities at the moment and tend to shoot trap disciplines at other clubs or comercial grounds. I have just upgraded from a Beretta 682 gold e to a Perazzi mx2000. My scores have improved by around 10% which is just enough to win the odd club comp now and again instead of being second or third.

Looking forward to contributing and reading forums.

Keith.

Keith - welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

Welcome to the forum.

I shoot a 682 Gold E and i've recently thought about owning a Perazzi. What are the main differences that you've found?

Cheers,

Chris

Hey Keith, just had a look at your club's website - looks like a good bunch mate. We're not far from you so might be over for a shoot with your lot soon if that's OK?

Welcome to the site. :)

Latest posts

Back