New lad from Devon

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexcav

Hi all,

My name is Alex Cavill and I am a 21 year old lad from a little village just outside of Exeter. I shoot with a Webley and Scott 912 12bore o/u of which is my first gun. I have had my certificate for about a year now, and getting it is the best thing I have ever done! I enjoy clay shooting and the few odd cartridges out rough shooting, but after attending my first shoot at Crediton Gun Club last weekend I have definitely got the clay shooting bug. I have joined this forum to gain more knowledge about this fantastic sport and to meet more like-minded people.

Anyway enough rambling from me.

All the best

Alex

Welcome aboard Alex - hope you enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps! Hope a good weekend has been had by all.

Where do you shoot RobertBeard?
Alex I am pretty new to this but have been shooting at Ashcombe Adventure Park where they have English Sporting, Compak Sporting & Skeet.

How about you?

Alex I am pretty new to this but have been shooting at Ashcombe Adventure Park where they have English Sporting, Compak Sporting & Skeet.

How about you?
Robert, im very much in the same boat as you with being new to the sport, but I have also shot at Aschcombe (and thoroughly enjoyed it) and as I put in my original post I have shot at Crediton Gun Club.

I did not know about Ccrediton but just had. A look at their website.

Can't see anything onthe calendar -when do they shoot?

hi alex,welcome,if your into sporting,try ashley near tiverton,great little ground,70 birds for 15 quid,you will enjoy it,if you need directions give me a shout

Latest posts

Back