New Member - Hi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellsbells

Hi have just joined, am a C Class Sporting shooter (lady) have been shooting for 6 years now, love every minute of it.  My aim this year is to move up to B and am going to try my hand at the selection shoots - got to have some ambition!

Hello Hellsbells, welcome and good luck with B class, hope you let us know how you are getting on /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Welcome aboard Hellsbells - glad we sorted out your password! Any questions, please let me know.

OMG! I thought that you were my ex wife for a moment as I read this thread, it was a nickname she had as her surname was Wells, I then read on to see someone call you Helen. Thank god it isnt .. Welcome Helen!

Outlaw said:

OMG! I thought that you were my ex wife for a moment as I read this thread, it was a nickname she had as her surname was Wells, I then read on to see someone call you Helen. Thank god it isnt .. Welcome Helen!
Think yourself lucky she is my wife (I'm in trouble now) Phil

Phil Weston said:

Outlaw said:
OMG! I thought that you were my ex wife for a moment as I read this thread, it was a nickname she had as her surname was Wells, I then read on to see someone call you Helen. Thank god it isnt
.. Welcome Helen!
Think yourself lucky she is my wife (I'm in trouble now) Phil
Won't be for much longer mate!! Nickname given to me by a work colleague, thought it was quite funny.

Nicola said:

Welcome Helen. Glad to see that you are active on your county committee and a serious competition shooter. Go for it with the selection shoots....it can be a thankless road but keep focused and it will be worth it. If you are a serious competition shot there is nothing better than stepping out representing your country be it England or GBR. Very best of luck and keep us up to date with how you get on. There are enough 'experts' on here to help you out if you hit any brick walls, or struggle with a type of target.
Thanks Nicola, I think this year will be a bit of a trial run with the selection shoots, get the feel of different grounds and harder targets, I just need a bit more experience, I don't expect to get into the team as a lowly C class shot, especially with the likes of Cheryl Hall shooting 100 straight at Southdown recently. And she was just shooting for fun, she is a brilliant shot!

I used to pay for all my ex's shooting including guns and her many vests and all the other gear she needed, we are now getting divorced ..You may have noticed that new female members get more welcomes than male members, maybe admin can do a spread sheet on this./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Mmmm desperate springs to mind!!!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back