Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Shaw

Hi all, I'm a new member from South Lincs, Semi retired now and spend most of my time clay shooting,Loading, and looking after 3 grandchildren, I've been shooting a long time, Mostly clay's and not getting any better now, Hope to meet some of you guys at the shooting grounds.Mick./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Welcome Mick - another Lincs member then, really building up and need a New Year meet up methinks!

Welcome Mick - glad to have you on board! I think South Lincs will end up having it's own group on here! Look out for VicW, ChesterSe and MeMeMe has already said hello! Oh, and I'm a fairly frequent visitor to the Wolds - my Mum lives up there!

Welcome Mick - if any of you guys out there want to know about loading your own shells - this is your man!He's not too bad a shot either!!Stewart

Matt, how about we tie a trip out around your next Wolds trip? Orston shoots every weekend so could be pretty simple to agree? 5 of us makes for a decent sized squad? (Even if I barely hit anything!)

Definitely - I did try to meet up with Vic and Stewart last time- but we were fogged off!

Latest posts

Back