New to Forum - Tamworth, Staffordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tye

Hi I'm new to the forum just checking out what's what. Many thanks for my request look forward to participating in discussions.

Welcome buddy just down road in Nuneaton

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Many thanks thought I would pop on see what's going on in the world of Shotgunning! .

Hi I'm new to the forum just checking out what's what. Many thanks for my request look forward to participating in discussions.
Welcome from another Tammy. Notice you wearing a Solware vest. Do you work there?

See you down at Ron's in Dosthill some time.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome from another Tammy. Notice you wearing a Solware vest. Do you work there?

See you down at Ron's in Dosthill some time.

DT
hi yes I'm the manager at Solware. Yes I shoot at Ronnies ill be there tommorrow I've started clays after several years after shooting competitive airgunning. I'm just getting an insight into the world of clays. I'm no expert I'm learning like the rest. It's getting used to shooting on the move instead of using optics. Not doing too bad learning tips and techniques

Last edited by a moderator:
Tye,its matt from the greyhound.

One thing you will learn is that swapping between shotguns and rifles will play havoc with your shooting,you will tend to aim the shotgun which is a big no no,you have to point it and not focus on the bead as you would shooting an open sighted rifle for example.

I cant shoot a precharge after i have been on the clays but opt to play with a springer so at least there is a bit of a kick in the shoulder.

I have been shooting shotguns for years,both on the clays and decoying,it was me that got adam into shotguns years ago,we used to do the clays together but he's more into his FT these days.

Anyway enjoy the shooting mate.

Alright Matt, yes I've had to pause with rifle shooting as its difficult to switch from my method to another. Fair play to guys that can do both disciplines at same time and get great results. I use to play football and Gaelic football at same time. I found out couldn't do both when in a semi final game instead of heading ball on from a goal kick I grabbed in mid air!! . Take it easy I still wind Adam up all the while! .

Latest posts

Back