New toy!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les53

Ok, I've got a new toy! Never thought I would own such a thing, but I love it!

For Sale_ Custom Ar-15 complete rifle.jpg

Pmsl!!! Its a Smith & Wesson M&P AR15-22 assault rifle! Not my thing at all.....until yesterday!.!

Ian.... You heard of mid life crisis? This is old age crisis mate! ???

Pmsl!!! Its a Smith & Wesson M&P AR15-22 assault rifle! Not my thing at all.....until yesterday!.!

Ian.... You heard of mid life crisis? This is old age crisis mate! ???
My friend of mine had completely pimped out Rugger 22 semi auto what a fabulous little thing it was had a huge magazine on it look like an assault rifle :)  Just the thing for a days rabbit shooting. Then he sold it :(  

I have a lovely little Brno .22  any rabbit within 75m of it is a lovely lunch... unfortunately there is not a rabbit to be found down here! I used to shoot a couple for a Sunday dinner back home incredibly accurate rifle.

DSCN2159.JPG

My friend of mine had completely pimped out Rugger 22 semi auto what a fabulous little thing it was had a huge magazine on it look like an assault rifle :)  Just the thing for a days rabbit shooting. Then he sold it :(  

I have a lovely little Brno .22  any rabbit within 75m of it is a lovely lunch... unfortunately there is not a rabbit to be found down here! I used to shoot a couple for a Sunday dinner back home incredibly accurate rifle.

View attachment 6066
Nice rifle John!

View attachment 6066
Nice! Funnily enough no rabbits around here the last few months, I wonder where they are, we can't have eaten all of them!

I quite like the Brno but its a plain bolt action  Les not as trick as you new toy you have these wee rifles are just amazing and the semi auto action just makes all the difference. The bolt action is slow but is quite a satisfying way of shooting rabbits. Are  you just going to use the new rifle for a target discipline? My bud had a lamp mounted under the barrel quite trick are you getting one fitted?

I understand there are some metropolitan areas that provide target rich environments.  Pure hearsay on my part.  Not sure that the take is edible anyway.

One must purchase a rocking chair for the veranda as well.  :lol:

Lovely wee shooter that Les ! I hope you are enjoying shooting it. As a matter of interest how accurate is it? My Brno is amazing ten shots inside 30mm at 50m is easy with good ammo. I love my .22 as well but don't shoot it now which is a shame but the gun laws are a bit mixed up down here. For example if I wanted to even just target shoot in my garden I would need a hunting license , so I am told , and rabbits are like rocking horse sh*te down here so it sits unused. I am thinking I should sell it because I doubt I will ever use it again and even if I returned to the UK I don't think I would be able to re import it because I would have to get a FAC first.. too complicated for my liking :(  

Top one is my FAC .22 FX air rifle, middle is Remington YellowJacket rimfire and bottom is 682e/PFS. 

fx pigeon.JPG

photo 3 (1).JPG

Latest posts

Back