Newbie from Switzerland :)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon all,

I'm new to Clay shooting but have extensive experience with guns. After living and working in Zermatt, Switzerland at the foot of the Matterhorn for the past 7yrs, I have joined my good friend at his clay shooting range business. Due to gun licensing laws, currently we are only operating a laser clay system as an introduction to shooting, as well as training for all the local sports teams.

We are using Promatic traps and as we are on the Swiss Italian border, we are using by choice, hand crafted and carved Original walnut Italian Fausti.

I have joined this forum as a newbie to immerse myself in the history, culture and discussions in order to gain as much knowledge for personal achievement and to help me on our business venture. I look forward and I'm excited to be apart of the Clay Shooting community. Please go easy on me ;) I am here to learn :)

Thanks

The attached photo is from the webcam today, with a text edit for our location. Its beautiful :)

current.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ClayShootSteve.  Welcome along. Looks lovely in that picture. Just a whole load of space and high altitude? Would shooting cause avalanches at the wrong time of year?

Can you elaborate on the Gun laws there? In relation to shotguns mostly, but interested in the situation with Rifles and Pistols too. What can Joe Public have? :smile:

Hi,

welcome to the forum.

I only know laser clays from indoor shooting. Could you please explain how yours works ?

Gruezi, herzlich willkommen!

I work in Graubunden, near Chur. Sadly not much in the way of ckay shooting around us...

Latest posts

Back