Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwinky76

hi from essex, new on here and glad to be meeting fellow shooters, as nobody knows everything and all help and advise is always welcome. im looking for some land to shoot around colchester area, as most is already taken any help would be great and all favoures returned. im all insured and very sensible when it comes to shooting and always clean up afterwards maintaining the farmers lands and showing respect.

i would be willing to help with pest control and will always do what i say to the best i can. and will turn up whem im needed, not just when i feel like it...

hi nice to meet you all, and a fellow towie .. guerini guy where abouts you from and where do you shoot. im looking for a decent clay shooting club one with a good variety of shoots. something like kibworth but as of yet not found 1. still early days yet still traveling around and hopefully i will find one. but anyone with good input would be excepted and taken on board.

plus if anyone would like to help me along my journey of becoming a constant clay hitter, that would be awesome.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stuart - I am based at Wallasea Island.

As the forum name suggests, this is mainly a clay shooting forum, but many on here do also shoot game, and rough shooting too.

Unfortunately I would think though that every pigeon shoot in your area is already syndicated, and I can't help you with that. But as for clay shooting in Essex, go to the CPSA link below to see what clubs there are in Essex : -

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/find-a-club

Dartford Club just into Kent also has a lot of different disciplines, and across the border into Cambridgeshire there is the Cambridge Gun Club, and not far from that just into Suffolk is the Barrow Heath Gun Club, and they hold registered Sporting Comps every other Sunday. and are soon to also run FITASC and Sportrap. Very friendly. Clacton has a decent variety of disciplines, but only opens on Saturdays.

My wife and I mainly shoot at either Dartford or Barrow Heath, but we try to get round to other clubs quite a bit too. Just depends who has something on really.

Hope we meet up somewhere soon :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back