Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clayshot

Afternoon all, Just a quick intro as new to the forum.Names Peter and I've been shooting for 5 years, mainly English Sporting, Compak and DTL.Looking forward to reading your posts and hopefully will be able to contribute something meaningful in the future /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Welcome aboard Peter - good to have you here, hope you enjoy your stay at ShootClay. Any questions - please let me know.Where in Herts are you from? We may be able to tempt you into some of our meet-ups... or at least know if we'll bump into you at a shoot.

Thanks all,I shoot regularly at Codicote Bottom Clay Target Club and Little Amwell Gun Club, both are near Welwyn in Herfordshire. Sometimes, when I've been good, she who must be listened to let's me go to Risely for the day

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Peter, I used to shoot at Codicote Bottom in the mid 90's when we lived in Hertfordshire.Stewart

Hi Stewart,I don't expect it's changed much since then.It's a nice club with friendly people. Quite a tough shoot at times

Latest posts

Back