Owrate?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think your right regarding Beretta, that and I think they hold their value well come resell. I think I shot a very old miroku on my first lesson at Mickley, just couldn’t get into the fit of it, just felt awkward every time I shouldered it for some reason. Checking your height out I’m gathering you would fit browning miroku as they suite the taller frame, my cousin is the same, tall bloke with orangutan arms! 

I’m 5’10, ( over 6 ft if I got some Cubans, although the misses said she’d divorce me if I ever got some, I say it to wind her up) 14 stone, so thinking I’d be more suited to beretta, but in all honesty who knows until I shoulder a few guns and shoot. Must say the CG does look a very nice piece of kit indeed. 

Hope our paths cross down at Mickley mate, would be up for a brew if your ever down there! Cheers for all your replies I have enjoyed reading them and your story so far! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this thread I’ve been looking into the CG guns and I must admit I’m super impressed with what I’ve seen so far, they are definitely ticking a lot of boxes for me, and there customer support puts a lot of other manufacturers to shame. Stunning woodwork and metal work. Planing on a Trip to Mickley soon as they seem to have plenty in stock to have a look at. Cheers for the heads up @Bede  👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a plan 👍 thanks for the heads up!

also just recieved my CG brochure through the post next day after contacting them and asking for one, very quick service indeed!

Need to ring up john at Mickley and head down, just so busy at the moment 😡

Latest posts

Back