Paradox Gun Cleaner

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1969

Anybody any experience of these please, they sound a bit like all things to all men, do they actually remove all fouling?

Many Thanks

Dave

Anybody any experience of these please, they sound a bit like all things to all men, do they actually remove all fouling?

Many Thanks

Dave
OK for a quick basic clean, but not capable of doing a thorough job.

webber

I have used one for at least 15yrs through many many guns and can report they are the future. Never put a jag or brush through in all that time and barrels are clean as a whistle. Of course my beretta barrels are chrome lined so i cant comment on results through none chrome but if you insist on using none beretta then you deserve all the hassle you get.

Ps

you as in general term not you as in you, you understand.

Eh ?

I have used one for at least 15yrs through many many guns and can report they are the future. Never put a jag or brush through in all that time and barrels are clean as a whistle. Of course my beretta barrels are chrome lined so i cant comment on results through none chrome but if you insist on using none beretta then you deserve all the hassle you get.

Ps

Eh ?
Oi!! Bloody cheek.

My Mirook and Browning barrels are both chrome lined.........

Humph  :ireful:

:lolu:

Never had a problem cleaning guns before.

But this Guerini is the first gun I have owned which has long forcing cones. I'm not sure the length of the cone makes any difference, or at least I can't see why it should, but I can't seem to get the forcing cone area clean.

Would a Payne Galway brush do it?

Or any other suggestions? (which do not include buying a Beretta  :crazy:  )

ps - I mostly use fibre wad shells and the Ballistol spray/phosphor bronze brush etc to clean.

Would a Payne Galway brush do it?

Or any other suggestions? (which do not include buying a Beretta  :crazy:  )
Can't hurt.  I've never had a problem shifting anything from my barrels with just a phos bronze brush and Legia spray.  Simples.

Ps

Eh ?
Nah they're not clean you've just discovered how to polish a turd  :derisive:

Finners,

Use your jag and instead of a flannel patch or tissue paper use bronze or wire wool, a bit of spray lubricant, Legia, Napier, Hoppes, Parker Hale 009 and the bores will come up spotless.

Finners try using youngs 303 or some other bore cleaner and a bronze brush in conjunction with a electric drill, I use my cordless ...cleans mine up great

Thank you all guys for the response, seems they are not all things to all men, as you say a quick way to give the barrels a lick, I'll probably stick with 303 and a brush.

Dave

I've never had a problem shifting anything from my barrels with just a phos bronze brush and Legia spray.  Simples.
But that what I'm saying Phil. I have never had this before, I have always used a PB brush and some kind of cleaning spray ie Legia or latterly the Battistol. 

Finners try using youngs 303 or some other bore cleaner and a bronze brush in conjunction with a electric drill, I use my cordless ...cleans mine up great
Seems a tad extreme. As I said, I've never had a problem with any gun before and i have always used the same technique. (Been shooting for nigh on 3 decades) 

Finners,

Use your jag and instead of a flannel patch or tissue paper use bronze or wire wool, a bit of spray lubricant, Legia, Napier, Hoppes, Parker Hale 009 and the bores will come up spotless.
Pete - I do, and they don't, hence my question :good:  

Anyone have trouble shifting plastic from beretta dt11 it's the hardest gun I have ever owned to clean

Seems a tad extreme. As I said, I've never had a problem with any gun before and i have always used the same technique. (Been shooting for nigh on 3 decades)
Well you do now, it would seem! So time to change that technique that has never let you down in thirty years cos it isn't working. Could try changing your gun... bit extreme perhaps ? Nothing extreme about a bronze brush and an electric drill well tried and tested method simple gives greater number of cleaning strokes effectively, rather that than use steel wool that is extreme !

Made up some Ed's Red, that a battery drill and galway brush and the DT11 comes up clean every time , plus it',s only a 20 min job including the ejectors.

And it's like the birdie......

But that what I'm saying Phil. I have never had this before, I have always used a PB brush and some kind of cleaning spray ie Legia or latterly the Battistol. 
The Galway brush may help then, being a bit larger diameter.

Well you do now, it would seem! So time to change that technique that has never let you down in thirty years cos it isn't working. Could try changing your gun... bit extreme perhaps ? Nothing extreme about a bronze brush and an electric drill well tried and tested method simple gives greater number of cleaning strokes effectively, rather that than use steel wool that is extreme !
0000 steel wool will not hurt barrels.  It'll just polish them.

Latest posts

Back