RBSS Handicap Classic 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - I shall take a trip down again for this, was a great course last year - unfortunately I picked one of the coldest days of the year to shoot it....brutal.

This is always a interesting shoot,BUT the boys ,and girls at RBS for get that if 1500 people shoot this comp we would like to see more prize places,Eg down to 10th.This is the norm for the Essex Masters so why not here.
So any people comment on the fact each year and still they do nothing.
In hard times like these we would like a little back for all our loyalty.
I'm not bitter,I'm just saying what a lot of people are thinking.

Don't disagree, but of course the top 60 get a free shoot and lunch at the final..

Also, to be clear, they have about 1400-1500 'entries'. This contains a few hundred that have multiple attempts. Some do it 20 times. I estimate perhaps 700 discrete entrants? This year, after me badgering them horribly, they will do a website scoreboard with 'sort by headers' so such data will be much easier to discern.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody here want to meet up for a weekday go at this? Squad of 4 or 5 would be ideal. Bit of brekky or stay for lunch would be good.

Myself and NickyT are booked on for March 13th in the AM - happy if anyone wants to join us. Please let me know.

You should be getting it right by then Clever ;-)

But yes - I appreciate you may have shot it before then...  this was just a good date to coordinate with Nick.

Should this be in "reviews" if it hasn't taken place yet? Missed it last year so will try harder to make it this year.

i am booked in for next monday am but interested in joining a squad 13 march if room as i miss alot of sunday shoots i get excited about midweek ones and at rbss you can be sure of good sporting targets

steve

Steve - would be great - let RBSS know - we're on at 10am on 13th March.

I am up for ago at this never shot it before but sounds like fun, happy to drop in to make a squad up or anything just let me know . :)

I am looking to go Wednesday 16th or Friday 18th Jan for first attempt if that suits anybody?
Oh bugger that early cant do them as game shooting both days,  any week day after 1 st feb I think I better say as preety booked up game shooting till then. But love to shoot this  :)

Latest posts

Back