RBSS Handicap Classic 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matt,Nicky  I'd be up for shooting it in march to make a squad for this if theres still room in the squad ? :)
Just give RBSS a call to book on... tell em you want to join our squad  - its all good.

RBSS website now has the scoreboard up and ready to go. First day tomorrow; will be looking for Steve Lovatts benchmark in the cold and rain. :)

I am planning for Wednesday, with Banger from here to keep me on my toes.. My handicap is in single figures for the first time. Looking forward to it!

Trying to work out what my hcp will be and being a total retard, failing. What's the formula for this?

ha ha will so much for a benchmark shot today very testing course speed and angles tricky on every stand not much at distance but a little awkward shot a 75 this morning and 83 this afternoon which everyone is saying is very good . i shot with some a class mates of mine scores varied from 58 to 75 but i will be back

thanks to robert for taking us around its always a good place to visit just a little bit of head scratching to do

ho by the way the grouse is not a lot different apart from two r-l midis at 70 to 80 yards :nyam: :nyam:

but all in all we had a great day in the snow

steve

I assume the 94 is what they consider a par score? I was fiddling about with 100 for the starting point, no wonder I was confused :(

ha ha will so much for a benchmark shot today very testing course speed and angles tricky on every stand not much at distance but a little awkward shot a 75 this morning and 83 this afternoon which everyone is saying is very good . i shot with some a class mates of mine scores varied from 58 to 75 but i will be back

thanks to robert for taking us around its always a good place to visit just a little bit of head scratching to do

ho by the way the grouse is not a lot different apart from two r-l midis at 70 to 80 yards :nyam: :nyam:

but all in all we had a great day in the snow

steve
You did set the benchmark! I will give it a go on Wednesday and find out just how good 83 is. Scores suggest its 10 harder than a normal reg.. Clever recipe to encourage return visits..

Here goes 3 months of pressing refresh on that scoreboard page..

Latest posts

Back