Rbss Handicap Classic Newsletter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan

Since it started we have already exceded 300 entries, If any of you wish to recieve the e-newsletter reporting on key aspects of the Classic Handicap Comptition to date, leaders for The Accumulator, Top Squad scores and special achievements( !!!!) just e mail [email protected] .

Well done to Richard Denton who won a case of Taittinger simply for putting his score card in the free Draw!! With a course par of 94 Chris Childerhouse got it spot on and added a 1 with his handicap andEric Pritchard managed a 20 straight on the Grouse ..... a rare event!! Great response from all entrants to date despite bitter cold last week .

To see all scores simply visit www.rbss.co.uk and click on the classic logo to enter the scoreboard

With better weather this week and half term we are expecting significant entries!

Good luck to all

Dylan

Definitely need to come back for another go after my miserable showing on this first time round (blaming the cold, cold day we had)

In fact there was a group of us at Wylye yesterday who all thought they fancied another go round... so will need to organise a ShootClay outing!

I can do a Saturday if anyone else is up for it. I assume it's open on Saturday, anyway

Yes open Saturday - first session 0800!!

Do not forget Mike Robinson and his team do a stunning breakfast or do come later , shoot and then enjoy lunch !

The delightful Gilly on our reception recommends booking soonish - if you want to come - as many must have seen the forecast of sunshine for Friday and Saturday !

Yep,

I'm definitely up for another go at this, will have to be a Saturday though.

Cheers,

Jon.

I cannot do this Saturday - but will do another day before the end of the run...

Latest posts

Back