Renato Gamba

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allan.h

Hi, I have just purchased a Renato Gamba Daytona and wonder if anyone has any experience with these guns and getting them serviced and repaired? I really like the gun and was between this and a Caeser Guerini Summit but just felt the quality of the Gamba was notable and loved how stable the gun felt. I've just paid a deposit on the gun as things stand so just want to check if anyone can advise on owership and servicing before i pay the balance.

They are a real quality gun but if you are unlucky you might get one that double discharges. It might sound basic but like a Perazzi if you have a barrel selector then you must click it onto safe before you swap the barrels over or it will double discharge.
If you have the chance I would try the gun before you buy it.

They are a real quality gun but if you are unlucky you might get one that double discharges. It might sound basic but like a Perazzi if you have a barrel selector then you must click it onto safe before you swap the barrels over or it will double discharge.
PS.Ladbrook and Langtons at Radlett are familiar with them as are U.K. gun repairs Somerset and Tim Greenwood near Hodnet.

Thanks Chesterse. I was fortunate enough to try the gun and shot about 30 clay with it. The gun felt very nice and trigger action was nice and sharp.

PS.Ladbrook and Langtons at Radlett are familiar with them as are U.K. gun repairs Somerset and Tim Greenwood near Hodnet.
I’ve been in touch with UK Gun Repairs and they’ve confirmed they are appointed agent for Gamba servicing so great to know that I can keep the gun tip top. Thanks for your help 👍🏼

Back