Review Criteria...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
I know this is a little bit geeky - but would like input from the many huge brains here so that I can make ShootClay even better....

If I was going to go and review a Clay Shooting DVD, what criteria would be appropriate to score the DVD on - for example:

• Production
  • Pace
  • Content
  • Value for Money

Is that a good set?

Now - if I was reviewing a Clay Shooting Book - what criteria would work there?

Would love your ideas here - so I can make ShootClay reviews really valuable for our readers

Video - Content, Production, Pace, Value......for me.

Book - Lots of pictures - good technical drawings -show it rather than too much talk, and most of all not written by a pain in the arris. (But then i am used to Hello magazine and Jilly Cooper) :eek:

Video - Content, Production, Pace, Value......for me.

Book - Lots of pictures - good technical drawings -show it rather than too much talk, and most of all not written by a pain in the arris. (But then i am used to Hello magazine and Jilly Cooper) :eek:
"Hello and Jilly bloody Cooper" ? That's it, I'm off to get my coat. :.:

I know this is a little bit geeky - but would like input from the many huge brains here so that I can make ShootClay even better....

If I was going to go and review a Clay Shooting DVD, what criteria would be appropriate to score the DVD on - for example:

• Production
  • Pace
  • Content
  • Value for Money

Is that a good set?

Now - if I was reviewing a Clay Shooting Book - what criteria would work there?

Would love your ideas here - so I can make ShootClay reviews really valuable for our readers
If it's the one I am thinking of, may I suggest sections covering;

- How badly lit was that room?

- Why is the mike 40 feet away?

- They aren't "perfect" if they only just split in two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back