RSPCA

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertBeard

Yet again there has been another case prosecuted by the RSPCA which originated from evidence from anti hunt activists that has collapsed for lack of evidence with the costs all falling to be paid from the public purse.

I am getting pretty sick of this once laudable charity operating in such a way as to persecute country sports lovers, driven by anti hunt activists, with the costs of the failed cases having to be borne by us the taxpayers.

Anyone else feel like this?  They have not had any of my money for years and never will ever again.

A hot and touchy subject Robert, gets most Countrymen hot under the collar. The lowest they stooped for me was when they were left a large piece of ground, many many acres of great habitat for wildlife by a nice man when he died, in his will his wish was that they can have it as long as it was used for the sole purpose of wildlife conservation. The so called charity, went to court with other people's money and had the express wishes of his will turned over, so that they could sell the land to a housing developer. Their reason was to gain money to buy a better area elsewhere.

'Cherry picking' several prosecution failures and trying to highlight the cost to the taxpayer is typical of a pro- hunt organisation but nothing different to tactics the anti- hunt lobby It's just propaganda from people with different aims trying to discredit one another and gain support for their cause.

The RSPCA do many great things to help animals that can't help themselves and a lot of people volunteer to help the charity. Not everyone is prosecuted for the suffering they cause but rescued animals will hopefully find a better life.

Taxpayers money is wasted in hundreds of millions throughout the year in all walks of life and especially in courts, and has been seen many times before a 'lack of evidence' is in no way an indication of someone's innocence.

I would never give a penny to the RSPCA or the RSPCB.....anymore......i cancelled my DD's ages ago......for quite sometime they have been run by anti shooting / hunting nutters.

Keep your money in your pockets with regard to these....if you hunt or shoot anything...!!

Others in this camp are the Co-op (stopped using their shops or petrol stations).....Body Shop......Lush. Etc etc etc.

We should really get a list of all the anti shooting anti hunting 'nutters shops'......some of the other forums have posted in the past and makes your eyebrows rise....!!!

Duckers....!!

'Cherry picking' several prosecution failures and trying to highlight the cost to the taxpayer is typical of a pro- hunt organisation but nothing different to tactics the anti- hunt lobby It's just propaganda from people with different aims trying to discredit one another and gain support for their cause.

The RSPCA do many great things to help animals that can't help themselves and a lot of people volunteer to help the charity. Not everyone is prosecuted for the suffering they cause but rescued animals will hopefully find a better life.

Taxpayers money is wasted in hundreds of millions throughout the year in all walks of life and especially in courts, and has been seen many times before a 'lack of evidence' is in no way an indication of someone's innocence.
+1

Latest posts

Back