scotland

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

been here since Friday and it hasn't stopped raining we now have 40mph winds and the caravan is rocking (not in a good way) its bleak and its wet and its cold. The malt is taking the edge off but its a challenge to go outside for a cigar as I fear I may be blown away down the loch. The good thing is, rain, wind and cold is forecast till weekend so at least Scotland is consistent. If it wasn't for having the dog I would now be in south of France. I blame the dig entirely for this predicament ?

been here since Friday and it hasn't stopped raining we now have 40mph winds and the caravan is rocking (not in a good way) its bleak and its wet and its cold. The malt is taking the edge off but its a challenge to go outside for a cigar as I fear I may be blown away down the loch. The good thing is, rain, wind and cold is forecast till weekend so at least Scotland is consistent. If it wasn't for having the dog I would now be in south of France. I blame the dig entirely for this predicament ?
Come on now Ips your from oop North - ?  

yes but not this far north ?

no wonder James is a grumpy old git ?

your bloody hard then mate. Not sure exactly were you are but we are between Oban and fort William and its chuffing wild. Was in killin for three nights before today and that was as bad. To make matters worse its nice ish at home. ?

I doubt even fish would dare venture out in this weather.

With a bit of luck, they will get their independence and they can keep their weather  :angel:

You want to get up in the Proper highlands. I am shooting in Caithness next weekend. I lived there for 3 years. The wind almost makes DTL a challenging discipline!

Wind has dropped to normal, rain is light, its VERY mild for this time of year...

yep it is mild this morning James. Chuffing wasn't yesterday evening :(

bloke just told me heavy rain and wind again later today :(

Latest posts

Back