scotland

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pugs

thanks for that, wind picking up again now.

absolutely hissing down now , even the dog ain't going out. I am due a cigar but I am still in the planning stage of my strategic dash to back of car which has been cunningly parked into the wind so I can shelter under the tailgate. None smokers have it easy..

WP_20160928_12_25_49_Pro.jpg

view from caravan 12-30 between showers

WP_20160928_14_50_41_Pro.jpg

view five mins ago, horizontal rain

were doomed ,,,doomed I tell ya.

salt water just up from Oban. I now consider Oban to be the wettest, windiest, bleakyist (yes that is a real word) place in the world.

I would take her to SofF but she does not speak French and is totally against the idea of brandy rather than scotch, it just isn't right.

Reminds me of a trip we had some years back.

We stayed in a bothy on an estate (name escapes at the mo) further up from Fort William on the road to Mallaig,we were staying self catering for 4 days and 3 nights.The last night we were booked in At the Arisaig hotel for a lovely steak diner and home to bed.However come the morning we were snowed in ,ended up staying 3 more nights and ate a mix of duck and goose with no veg or spuds let alone gravy.

happy days

Enjoy your hols

PMG

its chuffing wild mate, I am running low on scotch and cigars and that is not good :)

Years ago two friends and myself went up to Lochgoilhead in a camper towing a boat all ghe way to fish on the loch. When we got there in yhe the weather was glorious  and we had a drink sat outside the pub.  The next 3 days were spent confined to the camper van playing cards while a monsoon raged on until we went home.. Never even put the boat in the water. So I fully sympathise.

I refer to it as s h I t e
:lol: suffer .........i am laughing
laugh.gif
my socks off 

bf503cd0-7568-4228-be1d-12d4c0e9c6df_zpsem2m3iz2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
went camping up there many years ago ,    never been back since    now south of france  much more cultured  and hospitable  ,   :D  

Latest posts

Back