Shotgun grant interview

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I have looked at a ATA supersport. I'm not to bothered about resale. Just want something to shoot, then put some penny's in a jar and save for a nicer new gun.

Was that second hand ?
Nope, brand new.
Yea I have looked at a ATA supersport. I'm not to bothered about resale. Just want something to shoot, then put some penny's in a jar and save for a nicer new gun.

Was that second hand ?
Nope, it was brand new. Barretta silver pigeon 686 sporting 1, cost £1895, hard case, steel proofed, multi choked. For some reason they were offering 10 year warranty if you registered in 2024 so that was really good.

I have an ATA Supersport I bought as a first gun and still use it now. I love it.
How long have you had it for now ? Any issues?
Nope, brand new.

Nope, it was brand new. Barretta silver pigeon 686 sporting 1, cost £1895, hard case, steel proofed, multi choked. For some reason they were offering 10 year warranty if you registered in 2024 so that was really good.
That's a good deal! I might try and go down to avalon in Mendip to see if they have a couple I could try out, tho I can't see me getting my cert this side of the new year the way it's going.

How long have you had it for now ? Any issues?

That's a good deal! I might try and go down to avalon in Mendip to see if they have a couple I could try out, tho I can't see me getting my cert this side of the new year the way it's going.
I bought it used from Orston Shooting Ground but it’s hardly had any use.

I’ve used it for a year and put 100-150 cartridges through it every weekend.

It’s only had one issue, it double discharged a couple of times. However, I whipped the stock off and found some dirt / debris in the safety / barrel selector which was causing the switch to not fully engage and caused the hammer to sit in the middle and strike both. A clean and it’s worked perfectly ever since.

I’ve been looking to trade up but not found anything that fits me as well yet so I keep using it and still loving it!

I bought it used from Orston Shooting Ground but it’s hardly had any use.

I’ve used it for a year and put 100-150 cartridges through it every weekend.

It’s only had one issue, it double discharged a couple of times. However, I whipped the stock off and found some dirt / debris in the safety / barrel selector which was causing the switch to not fully engage and caused the hammer to sit in the middle and strike both. A clean and it’s worked perfectly ever since.

I’ve been looking to trade up but not found anything that fits me as well yet so I keep using it and still loving it!
Okay that's good. I know their relatively cheap to buy brand now. I know there's a dealer in newport. I know I won't get much resale value on it but I'm not overly bothered as I probably will just keep it.

Back