skeet vest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Very good. Can be got for a lot less online.

Always try it with your gun. I once bought one and found to my cost that the shoulder material was horrible to mount a gun on.

That's the one I have got too....
And me.

Good job we don't go to the same shoots or we'll all clash. Fashion Faux Pas of the worst kind!  :sarcastic:

But seriously, good vest, doesn't ruck up at the shoulder, pockets in the right places and very well made.

Hi guys 

can you recommend me some good ones that people are using?

Thanks 

Reece
+1 for Musto kit, with the winter fast approaching they do a really warm waterproof clay shooting jacket that's worth a look.

Have a basic Beretta vest thats lasted 26 years, had a Musto one with the double zips that didnt last 26 months before it fell to bits, just bad luck I guess, would add that now have also a Musto jacket that I like to wear every day when out shooting and I defo wouldn't part with it

I just got the new Musto Fenland lightweight jacket...bit pricey but you do get what you pay for....dead comfy and easy to shoot in with big pockets...

Awww...we have all got matching vests...how sweet...

I have had a few over the years made by Barbour, 'Masters' skeet jacket.

Top Gun seem to cater for everyone's taste and are very good value for money.

Sealand, Haarkilla , Musto all do heavyweight winter warmers also.

You don't have to have a skeet vest, I don't use one. Used to but stopped using them years ago.

God I had a naughty thought of JKC parading around in a bit of string, and a see through vest, that woman is enough to corrupt me!!

Latest posts

Back