skeet vest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vote for Beretta stuff. Had mine about 20 years and still perfect (although I will confess to having a 13 year from shooting in that time) and it still fits me.....just!!

Have recently bought (and then immediately re-sold) a genuine Perazzi vest which while it looked great, was really poor quality material..and they charge the bloody earth for them!

Castelini are a bit gawdy for my simple taste

Musto winter shooting jacket is the dogs doodahs.

As for the new Musto evo stuff.....What were they thinking!!! Which reminds me of a funny story.

I was at a well known shooting establishment (with a well stocked shop) in the summer with a friend and I was telling him about my Musto winter jacket and how good it was. Couldn't see any on the racks so I asked the shop assistant if they had any in stock. "perfect timing" she said. "I currently have the Musto rep in my office and I'd like your opinion on something". So off we trotted to her office where Mr Musto launched into his sales pitch for the new Evo shooting range. After a few minutes she asked "what do you think"?  "Bloody aweful. Who the hell designed THAT!! And why do you chose to advertise it with 80 year old bloke?? " says I. "No thanks" she says to Mr Musto. "we won't be stocking any of those thank you"!

My good deed for the day.

DT

Castellani
Musto
GMK/Beretta
It's really up to you chap.

You could be like me and have a selection.

"You can never have too much tackle"

Sent from my mobile that's my excuse for typos and errors.

I can't believe that people have just one skeet vest. At the very least surely the most stylish change the colour of your shooting vest? 

I've been shooting a year and have four skeet vests, only two of which are utterly hideous.

my vote too, Italian style.

Have always had beretta ones too and they have lasted well however all of them have shrunk after a few years use :)
I will go with Castellani too! Great style, great fit and last well. Their other stuff such as caps and bags etc is very good too. You can get most of the stuff from Aaron Heading (the OT shooter) and he offers a real good/fast service too.

A thumbs up for the Top Gun vests, im a big lad and they hold up well. They even come with an extra zip for when you have put on some girth, or as my "friends" call it a fat flap.. :huh: :huh:

chicken curry no worry

A thumbs up for the Top Gun vests, im a big lad and they hold up well. They even come with an extra zip for when you have put on some girth, or as my "friends" call it a fat flap.. :huh: :huh:

chicken curry no worry
Try them on. My mistake vest was a Top Gun. Some are good, but the one I had used some hessian sack like material on the shoulders. Like trying to accurately mount a gun on a Shar Pei dogs face.

Look on Aaron heading web site you can download the catalogue from there.

Or his dad can be found at most major trap events with full selection available in his van. Very helpful chap.

Top gun. The style I bought is discontinued and they are selling them off at £30, I payed £62. Very comfy, practical also has the aforementioned fat flap ..

Latest posts

Back