So your a Northener?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works! Sounds like I come from somewhere in the English Channel.  Which is almost true!!

So I'm just a lager shandy drinking Southern Poofter! (Well I knew that anyway!)  :sarcastic:

Well done!  :biggrin:

I was 30% northerner apparently - Oxford - near enough I suppose only an hour or so away.

Eh up kid I'm northern like in Middlesbrough !

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Have you noticed how Northerners always boast how Northern they are?

Ever heard a Southerner boast how Southern they are? We're quietly confident!  :sarcastic:

Is it really "grim up North"?  Went there once. It was cold! (and grim!)  :biggrin:

That is btilliant I am 87 % northern from york which is cool as I was born about 10 miles from york so proves how accurate that test is. .

I WAS 100%……SO PROUD……FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER GOT 100% AT ANYTHING.....

No 1 Top dog.....my office...NOW.....

Clubbers in Yorkshire have taken to using dental syringes to inject Ecstasy directly into their mouths. This dangerous practice is known as 'E by gum' and should be reported immediately......

67% says I am from Donny. Actually I am a Man of Kent. I think I have spent too long up North.

I would like to see a southern poofters version, be questions about flat beer and jellied eels and the like :)

Latest posts

Back