Southdown 7/5/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot on Sunday, I think it was a great shoot with excellent targets a really good balance of testing and more hittable targets, some of the tower birds were really memorable. I made a real mess of the sim crosser and chondel dropping six targets doh! If the English Open is as good as this it will be a great success. Shaun should be congratulated for this event.

I shot on Sunday, I think it was a great shoot with excellent targets a really good balance of testing and more hittable targets, some of the tower birds were really memorable. I made a real mess of the sim crosser and chondel dropping six targets doh! If the English Open is as good as this it will be a great success. Shaun should be congratulated for this event.
Absolutely, really loking forward to the EO now :D

Had a 'mare on the same stand, stood there and watched Tony Manvell tear it up shooting the rising crosser first, did the same and got a 3 :( Mrs Fuz rocked on and shot a 5 shooting the chondel first, exactly what I planned to do. Note to self stick with your gut and dont change your mind because of the guy in front :angry:

Yep, it's what works for you. I shot the climber early and shot the chandelle before it reached the peak. Was happy to get all 10 as thought you could let one slip there. Nice stand.

Full Results will soon be published on CPSA South East Region website.

SER Updates can also be found https://www.facebook.../cpsa.southeast

Counties Final Team Positions

Scores

1st Greater London 439/500

2nd Oxfordshire 437

3rd Berkshire 433

4th Kent 432

5th Buckinghamshire 424

6th Essex 423

7th Sussex 422

8th Hertfordshire 416

9th Surrey 406

Champion: (To be decided by a shoot off)

Chris Broomfield(Oxfordshire) /Paul Lovick (Hertfordshire) 96/100

Lady Champion:

Natasha Blockwell (Surrey) 76/100

Junior Champion

James Attwood (Kent) 91/100

Colt Champion:

Nathan Skinner (Kent) 86/100

Veteran Champion:

Dennis Webb (Essex) 95/100

Congratulations to all the winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad Berkshire (didn't even know we had a team going!) [email protected]

Tobi-wan,

Does the above not add fuel to my fire . What exactly do you talk about at your committee meetings????

Well shot James Attwood :cool: , the Vets score isn't too shabby either :wink: . Had they given me a wild card who knows? :.: :.:

Latest posts

Back