southdown today (06/06/2012)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainzzz

on sunday (gatwick)i shot my average on skeet seems as a complete novice 11 - 14 each round im finding thinking to much is messing with my shooting so today at southdown me and my mate decided on a 100 bird mixed between skeet and sporting...two rounds on skeet 18 and a 19 am i happy hell yes . how did i stop thinking to much i was stood ready for the shots pick up point kill point and swing through then lower the gun look at the cows on the hill call pull mount swing KILL :)

when it works its so easy almost a zen moment (im going to regret saying that)

Zen and the art of clay shooting - has a nice ring to it....you kill one zen you kill another one and zen you do it again - simples

Glad you're enjoying it Brainzzz :)

Zen and the art of Clay Shooting (a year in the life of ShootClay) - was going to be the name of my book...

Shooting 100 of the little blighters on saturday for oxon county skeet champs :mellow: Wonder if I can pull a "Fauldsy" :.: Gonna need to if I want to win anything not classified in it :D

Latest posts

Back