Such A Different World

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  And who's fault is it that we all are scared to utter many words in this FREE country of ours? yes you and me who sit on our asses and let all the

"politically correct" brigade do as they wish!

Then there is some numpties on here wanting to change the name from PIGEON to target to appease these turds.

REAP what you sow! :fie:   :fie:  

:fie:  And who's fault is it that we all are scared to utter many words in this FREE country of ours? yes you and me who sit on our asses and let all the

"politically correct" brigade do as they wish!

Then there is some numpties on here wanting to change the name from PIGEON to target to appease these turds.

REAP what you sow! :fie:   :fie:  
Referring to those in the public arena who disagree with you and your opinions as "Turds" and calling fellow members on here "numpties" is hardly an intellectual response to an issue which will be discussed in the public domain.This   really does highlight the problems the sport has in attracting people of limited intelligence whose emotional reaction to those who might hold alternative views is immediately to abuse them on a personal level.

This forum and the comment made on it are always going to find their way into the public domain , I would think those who have little or no experience or knowledge of the shooting scene will reach the conclusion form the previous post that the sport is populated by aggressive louts with limited vocabularies

Clayclouter may have a point.

PS - I am one of those numpties who have wanted to change from pigeon to target for 20 odd years, anyway none taken :)

:fie:  Oh! Terribly sorry old chap, I just thought that by writing it in the language of the common working class chappies  more of them might comprehend what the problem is? If I have offended anyone my most sincere appoligies! Toodle pip! :crazy:  

I am very much a common working class chappie as you put it, your sarcasm further illustrates your inability to grasp the conceptual subtleties of what should be a robust yet even handed debate on the subject

Yet another derailed thread.  :resent:

Didn't anybody enjoy the bloody vid clip for goodness sake ?

Last edited by a moderator:
:fie:  Well actually old bean I was born in one of those council houses :fie:   and when I got married  myself and my beloved lived in a dratted caravan thingy

for a year or so saving our pennies up.  Then we bought a Vicarage from the Church in poor condition! :fie:   We worked our gonads orf for five and a half years renovating it while both holding down full time jobs, then we sold it and bought 3 barns on 1 1/2 acres  for £27000.00 and renovated them and we are still living in an ex cowstall!   How utterly common is that?  So I am probaly more "common" than you? :nyam:  

whatever, you wilfully miss the point. I dont give a damn what background you are from

Anyway did anyone see coronation street last on wed ???

[i we are still living in an ex cowstall!   How utterly common is that?  So I am probaly more "common" than you? :nyam:
Ah well matey I may be more common, or at least as common as you because our kitchen is quite literaly in the old shippen we have no sewage and no gas .... so there common as muck me :)

:fie:  Oh my Lord! In the commotion one clean forgot the video tape thingy, silly me! :fie:   One gets sidetracked on these forums by the masses. :fie:

Ah well matey I may be more common, or at least as common as you because our kitchen is quite literaly in the old shippen we have no sewage and no gas .... so there common as muck me :)
We don't have gas or mains sewage either Ian.  Does that mean I can be common too? 

Never mind the aggression - "Then there is some numpties on here wanting..." - for goodness sake - it is are not is.  Being common is no excuse for bad grammar, tsk tsk......

Latest posts

Back