Syren ladies gun for test?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen you have been told you have to at least pretend to be a lady, you never know you may like it.
Oh I do hope you will not be cross dressing again in April Ian!!! We have some rather rampant older shooters down in this neck of the woods and you could end up being dragged off into an OT trench before you know it!  :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there any mention of a high rib version as that is what my wife is interested in? It could save me a very expensive trip to Perazzi for an mx2005?

As a woman, I think the reviews were great.

To hear how it felt and fitted was the most important thing to me. I have tried many guns and find most incredibly uncomfortable (unless they have been seriously modified for little women). I am a tiny person!

I can read about the technical measurements at a later date (if I ever get that bored!) but right now I am encouraged to try it and will encourage other lady shooters to give it a whirl.

Thanks Nic, JKC and Don. Thank you for the time spent trying it and the time you have taken out of your busy lives to tell us about it :)
I concur - Many thanks Tinkerbell, JKC and Don most useful and interesting :thumbsu:   :goodjob:  .

Now how to put it to Shaun that I need a new gun :girlwah: :haha:   ??

You just say shaun I want a new gun, and buy him jelly babies that will do the trick.

I concur - Many thanks Tinkerbell, JKC and Don most useful and interesting :thumbsu:   :goodjob:  .

The is a difference between WANT and NEED !!!!!!!! It seems that a lot of women cannot differentiate between the two, my wife certainly can't!

The 1st mrs nutcase new the difference, she wanted all my money and most of my possessions and she needed me to begger off in order to get them. Simples.

The is a difference between WANT and NEED !!!!!!!! It seems that a lot of women cannot differentiate between the two, my wife certainly can't!
I refer you to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. If your wife needs something to boost her self-esteem, that's a valid need. Your only defence against this is to argue that you can't fulfil level four needs at the expense of level one.

hierarchy-of-needs.png

Maybe you did not read my report on page 3 where i started off saying "My take on this is that lots of women picking it up will like it straightaway because the stock is shorter."

I did try to give all the 'useful' information needed.

(don't know why the capitals have come on..but cannot get them off now...sorry).
Since gunfit stuff in the MirrorWorld is one of the forbidden topics so I hesitate to comment but if you read Nicola's views you may note that bit about the grip.  A tighter radius grip placed closer to the trigger will radically affect the "feel" of the gun.  That in with a slightly shorter LOP will certainly make for a gun that is definitely gonna make some friends.

Personally I'd take more exception to the name.  Reminds me way too much of styrene  and the vision of a plastic gun.  IMO it would have been far better to name it after a prominent female CG shooter.  Presuming there is one post-Amber.    

this can go in your "notes from a distant land" file   :haha:

Charlie

Spot on Wonko.....it is all in the hand :wink: one of the important parts of gun fitting that often gets missed (simply because a lot of people do not either know or understand it). :wink:

Now be a good girl and tell everyone you have just had a new gun :curtsey:

And all the jelly babies in the world won't get you another at least until I get my K80

Yes shaun but jelly babies mate its the future.

I was there (under cover) and found that the fit in my small hand was by far the best I have felt in years. It felt as if it was made for me.

I now shoot a CG and can confirm they do not recoil that is why I bought one.

Now be a good girl and tell everyone you have just had a new gun :curtsey:

And all the jelly babies in the world won't get you another at least until I get my K80
I know I know :giverose:  - I am a very lucky girl and also a very, very good girl :girlwink:

I love my CG Summit Impact - but come on Shaun a gun especially made for " A WOMAN" who can resist - Hey girls !   :party:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I know :giverose:  - I am a very lucky girl and also a very, very good girl :girlwink:

I love my CG Summit Impact - but come on Shaun a gun especially made for " A WOMAN" who can resist - Hey girls !   :party:
I guess my mailbag will be bulging in december then :)

:santa:   x

20 available for sale In the UK this year, 14 have been sold/ have deposits on them already.
Is that the spec in the video or the post shoot clay demo spec?

Could be a coupe for CG I wonder why it hasn't been done before?

Latest posts

Back