Syren ladies gun for test?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must say I find the comments regarding the low comb rather worrying because that is one of the things you'd have thought would be sorted / different to a standard gun! 

Must say I find the comments regarding the low comb rather worrying because that is one of the things you'd have thought would be sorted / different to a standard gun! 
Lot of discussion around this, and I think been taken on board and acted on already

It was only a touch low Hammy.

Well even an idiot like me who knows nothing? knows that in general most ladies need a higher comb, I would have thought CG would have sorted this?

Look guys...we gave an honest view. It has been acted upon very quickly...so good bonus points to C&G.

You know what girls want...girls get....when they have a chance to comment on a gun designed probably by a man :wink:

That is the whole point of a test. I am sure they went away with several good ideas....just saying

Maybe some on here would have preferred we said we did not like it.....but sorry.......we did :laugh:

Well even an idiot like me who knows nothing? knows that in general most ladies need a higher comb, I would have thought CG would have sorted this?
SG you are very grumpy tonight...

I think CG have done the right thing...they are trying something a bit different...they have brought it over to get feedback and comment and I am sure they will act on it....as with the already mentioned comb issue...it wasn't as low as a Beretta is but still just a tad low for me...I am sure it will be fine for others..

What is the SRP on one of these? the man hours in reducing a palmswell or hand grip and recheckering are the significant cost to changing fit, altering the LOP and toe angle are quick and much cheaper.

Oh and anyone take a photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also requested the LOP measurement earlier.

If Don still has the gun then maybe he would be kind enough to measure it and let us know?

Ta

Robert, I would have thought that the LoP will start off about 14.5 " to allow it to be long enough for many but also to be shortened for the more petite.

Knowing CG I doubt you will see a low combed version for very long unless specifically requested. An email or telephone call from Mike Mansfield to Brescia will have produced a correctly dimensioned stock for ladies by yesterday evening. 

Jaykaysea the rubber dildo is often seen on Trappies combs ( they need sex toys to relieve the boredom) hence the plaintive cries of P U L L sometimes replaced by satisfied grunts.

Stick to Sporting JKC we know your a Swinger. :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you asking what LOP is Robert? Length of Pull. (Not how long how keep a girlfriend). It's a measurement from the butt of the gun to the trigger.
Will

We have 2 female reviews of this gun and Don had his hands on it and I was interested to know the length of pull.  You would think that one of the most important measurements for a new off the shelf shotgun designed for women would be the length of pull but they were all apparently ill equipped with no tape measure between them.

We have been round Waitrose, Sainsburys, Lidl, and worried about and fed and nurtured the husbands and puppies. No wonder nobody thought to actually measure the stock!

All I can say is gawd help us!  :slow:   :girlcrazy:   :banghead:

Robert I don't give a toss about LOP because I shoot by 'feel'......and not what someone tells me it should be.

I have never been interested in LOP.

You put it up and it either fits or not....

If not....you lob a bit off....until it does.

Salop....do you 'have' to talk silly stuff all the time?

I don't think that there is the need to call a rubberised comb...'a dildo'....and have never seen a trap shooter playing on the line with a sex toy....so why not play on another thread.

GG...... Not that it matters but I think I heard it was 13" something.

Sorry the report was not up to scratch chaps......but....then......it wasn't written to you......live with it. :laugh:

Quote" Robert I don't give a toss about LOP because I shoot by 'feel'......and not what someone tells me it should be.
I have never been interested in LOP. 
You put it up and it either fits or not....
If not....you lob a bit off....until it does."

Nicola I understand all that and it makes absolute sense BUT if you are describing it for others it will help them to know the LOP as they can then compare it to their own gun.

Also interesting to know what CG think the average woman is in terms of LOP.

We have heard ladies complain about having to buy a new gun without actually knowing how it will feel by the time its been adjusted for them. i.e. an inch or so off the stock!

Just saying..........

Can we just remember that Matt has directed people to this thread as maybe being of interest to.people not already on the forum...a few jokes about puppies are quite funny but it does seem to be deteriorating.

I never took a tape measure but I wouldn't know how to measure a gun anyway so sorry guys, I know Don is doing a report so he will no doubt pull together the more hands on feedback with some technical information for those that would like to hear it

Then everyone will be happy....

Latest posts

Back