Thread vanished!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh but don't ask me if your bum looks big in this if you don't want an honest answer, because saying it looks 'fine, ok or meh' gets me in big trouble as well...
I've been led to believe the only possible, non-automatic argument inducing response to that question is "sorry ma'am, but not even with a gun to my head will I answer that question"

Sent from my mobile wiv fumbs

Oh but don't ask me if your bum looks big in this if you don't want an honest answer, because saying it looks 'fine, ok or meh' gets me in big trouble as well...
Its a trick question there is no correct answer, similar to which top/dress/hairstyle...... do I look best in.

The default reply to anything you say to the first question is "Oh so you think my bum does look big in such and such a garment!!!"

to question 2 its "Oh so you don't like me in the other top/dress/hairstyle.....!!!"

We're men and our place is always in the wrong

Maybe if the partners, husbands, friends ,etc of the subject of the original post had the bottle to answer questions 1 and 2 honestly then the original post may not have been made!

Yes, everyone has the right (in this country anyway) to wear what they like in public. However I also have the right to have an opinion on it !! If I were to walk around in see-through clothing I would fully expect criticism and probably someone pointing out I should cover up. Some of the stretch clothing I see being worn these days is effectively see-through (or at least highly revealing) so where is the difference??

I also have the right to wear a balaclava in public but I suspect that I might be refused entry to every retail establishment, public building, bus, pub, library, etc, etc , etc if I refused to remove it. Oh I see, some people have more rights than others it would seem!

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always honest and Mrs ips knows it so if she asks me does this dress suit me or similar question its because she wants an honest answer. Of course its very rare that i have to disagree with her choice but it does happen. What's the point in asking someone's opinion if you know your going to possibly get a lie as a response. Of course it works both ways and for some reason unknown to me Mrs ips does not consider my gold lame budgie smugglers to be suitable attire for the south of France. I thought i looked great.

I am always honest and Mrs ips knows it so if she asks me does this dress suit me or similar question its because she wants an honest answer. Of course its very rare that i have to disagree with her choice but it does happen. What's the point in asking someone's opinion if you know your going to possibly get a lie as a response. Of course it works both ways and for some reason unknown to me Mrs ips does not consider my gold lame budgie smugglers to be suitable attire for the south of France. I thought i looked great.
Why on earth do you keep putting images in my head that not only do I not want, but struggle to get rid of????? :fie:

Stop it man, for gods sake, pleeeeease  :sarcastic:

Why on earth do you keep putting images in my head that not only do I not want, but struggle to get rid of????? :fie:

Stop it man, for gods sake, pleeeeease  :sarcastic:
The best bit is he's going to wear them to the War of the Roses shoot because he's heard they are all the rage among Hedge Monkeys!    :sarcastic:   No idea who told him that???   :fie:   At least they are not camo and therefore within the dress code?

Oh god............ I've got a blindfold here somewhere. ....now just need someone to lead me round.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

A mate of mine drew my attention to this...............................

post-951-0-56725900-1406539709.jpg

Attachments

• cornwall sign.jpg
    cornwall sign.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back