Top Gear

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkeye

Tonight's Top Gear - the virtues of caravaning .

Hilarious :D

Was that the one where they had a race trying to find the best tower......or the 'keys in the bowl' one....

Howszabout this little lovely...!!

post-17-0-00605500-1375991363.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
As we are back on caravans I can say that I am tucked up in bed in Bessie at Bisley, checking the forum on my iPad with a Glenlivet and water by my side!

Very nice Robert i am sluming it on grouse.

Too late :)

Luckily i am not driving today Paul is. Up bright and early none the worse for it. ..

Cheers, hard fast targets as one would expect but hittable if you see them good, light was changing quite a bit yesterday so whatever lens you opted for were wrong at some point during the line. Wasnt looking to bad in class at end of play need a good one today though but its do able.

Cheers - Ian

Too late :)

Luckily i am not driving today Paul is. Up bright and early none the worse for it. ..

Cheers, hard fast targets as one would expect but hittable if you see them good, light was changing quite a bit yesterday so whatever lens you opted for were wrong at some point during the line. Wasnt looking to bad in class at end of play need a good one today though but its do able.

Cheers - Ian
You never sound that positive when you shoot at SC mate! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back