VIP's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure that I am worthy of conversing with a VIP anyway. I am but a lower class peasant from deepest darkest Lancashire. Black pudding and lancashire hotpot being our staple diet, but only when I return from a hard days ploughing and only if my master see's fit. I do not usually mix with the rich southern see master types :)

Not sure that I am worthy of conversing with a VIP anyway. I am but a lower class peasant from deepest darkest Lancashire. Black pudding and lancashire hotpot being our staple diet, but only when I return from a hard days ploughing and only if my master see's fit. I do not usually mix with the rich southern see master types :)
You're lucky Ian, I have to make do with a diet of beer and pies mate! We may have some eggs soon, my chickens are due to arrive next week at some point, then I may get egg on toast, egg bacon and sausage, egg sandwiches, in fact anything with an egg in it or on it!  Oh we know how to live down here in Dorset matey! :stuff:

Cant beat free range chucky eggs pal. :eek:k:

Cant beat free range chucky eggs pal. :eek:k:
Yeah dead right mate. Not sure what breed the hens are going to be as yet. A mate of mine is getting them from over Exmoor way somewhere, he is not sure of the breed, but eggs is eggs as they say! :dancer:

Latest posts

Back