Welcome to Joe Kitson

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welsh ken you wouldent be to happy if you were denide a shoot off after shooting a 99 +100 just for the record there was six 99 on that day not five has previous stated by mr phillips bad sportmanship by the welsh

Yes I agree Joe you did shoot a great 99 just like the others.

But weren't you told at the beginning that squads were chosen at random and that no one could choose their squad members?

I would have loved to have shot with my mates on that day, but like everyone else I had to abide by the rules of the day.

But asides from all that, is was nice to see you there and still shooting well. :)

Really enjoyed watching the shoot off, what a fantastic shooter Robert Jones is, didn't look like missing a bird all day long.

welsh ken i have a letter from the welsh cpsa stating i dont have to go in the draw whict i presented to your captain on the day who acceped it it was only after i shot 99 they decided not to let me shoot off how can you have a jury meeting with somebody who was on the shoot of also  the welsh say they run it like the home international they don/t the squads are draw the day before and given a time sorry ken bad sportsmanship

I believe i stated that there were 5 x 99's in the competition. You also shot a 99 but were not competing for the Welsh Open Trophy, as was explained to you before the competition and you were happy to continue. 

As far as i'm concerned this subject is now closed and I will not reply to any more messages or post's regarding it!

has you have two welsh open/s on the same day one a sellection shoot for the welsh team and for the welsh only  has i/m not welsh i carnt win it but you had two sets of tropys  i was there to shoot the welsh OPEN it/s funny prize money was paid to me on the day this matter will never be over for me   thank god your not going to reply no body listen/s to you any way   sorry everybody for airing my grievance

Latest posts

Back