westfield 15th april same again please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always said that you should not be able to gain a grade without shooting a least 5 shoots at at least 4 different grounds. I think that my grade has been judged at a minimum of 12 different grounds in each period. I really want to make AA, but I won't do it by selecting shoots.

Hmmphh..

CSC3

Without seeing you shoot it could be anything mate, your probably over complicating what you need to do at a guess, but again dont want to make suggestions without seeing you at work!

Missing last birds out then chances are you are tightening up. Relying on your skill has broke the first 3-4 pairs fine, dont try and force the issue at the end. You practice so you dont have to "try" and shoot.

Train hard, fight easy as they say in boxing.

That will be £50
Ed,

Shot Windrush Sat, went to the last stand for a '93' and once again guffed it up, not a hard stand by any means?? tried the old mind thing but once again the wheels fell of and I felt like sticking pins in my eyes ., Clynt mentioned the words TOSSER . and said bad gun mount etc.... I recon you could be right with the tightening up thought and maybe thats why the bad gun mount, it didn’t feel like I was doing anything different sooo confused :cry: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse my butting in, but your statement "went to the last stand for a '93'" says quite a bit. I dont look at my card all the way round and quite honestly havent a clue how many I need on the last stand for a X score.

Admittedly its a lot easier not to count your misses and keep a mental check of your score when you average mid 60's but if you can just walk up to a stand wether its the 2nd or last and forget all that has gone before good or bad and not have the mindset of "I need X amount for a X score" you will let your obvious talent do the work instead of your head screwing up the hard work.

Maybe worth having a chat with Phil "The Witch-doctor" Coley, helped me a lot :) Your technique is obviously sound to be getting a shot of 90+ scores so I would suggest its a mental approach that will get you the extra few birds to get you over the line ;)

Excuse my butting in, but your statement "went to the last stand for a '93'" says quite a bit. I dont look at my card all the way round and quite honestly havent a clue how many I need on the last stand for a X score.

Admittedly its a lot easier not to count your misses and keep a mental check of your score when you average mid 60's but if you can just walk up to a stand wether its the 2nd or last and forget all that has gone before good or bad and not have the mindset of "I need X amount for a X score" you will let your obvious talent do the work instead of your head screwing up the hard work.

Maybe worth having a chat with Phil "The Witch-doctor" Coley, helped me a lot :) Your technique is obviously sound to be getting a shot of 90+ scores so I would suggest its a mental approach that will get you the extra few birds to get you over the line ;)
I think your right Fuzrat, thanks for the advise as mentally now its driving me nuts, could be worth a shout having a word with P.C, as all the hard work through the shoot is undone at the final hurdal... :cry:

If you can come up my way one Sunday your welcome to join me and we can have a chat. Once you break through it once they will all come alike. You sound like your almost expecting to balls your last stand up before you step in the cage.

If you can come up my way one Sunday your welcome to join me and we can have a chat. Once you break through it once they will all come alike. You sound like your almost expecting to balls your last stand up before you step in the cage.
Cheers Ed, Would like that, would be good to see what you think :) , Clinto said my gun mount on those last birds was awfull, i dont seem to no im doing it :frown:

Latest posts

Back