What gun you shoot with

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browning 725.
Wanting something nice now I know it won't make me any better but nice to have it.
Kreighoff Pro Rib
Or
Blaser Supersport
Don't know which to get, shot them both and they both feel great and shot well with them!
Pro rib all the way....si

Vostok MU8, Remington 3200 & kreighoff K32 all FC Skeet guns!

Chippy, 

Is that the one with the poisonous hyperdermic syringe in the forend, with berillium barrel hangers, and unobtainable material adjustable trigger?

I think Andrew Litt was selling the number 2 last week.

Chippy,

Is that the one with the poisonous hyperdermic syringe in the forend, with berillium barrel hangers, and unobtainable material adjustable trigger?

I think Andrew Litt was selling the number 2 last week.
I dont know how you heard about the trigger,my gunsmith must have been blabbing.and its made from a meteorite that hit mongolia in 1426. the material is so hard it can only be shaped by special granite off the coast of japan which is only exposed by a very low tide twice a year for 2 hours.my gunsmith has been working on it for 25 years and i've finally got it fitted.what a revelation my scores have rocketed up by .0000000001 percent.

Last edited by a moderator:
MK38 trap gun, adjustable stock, 30" barrels, fixed chokes ( full and 3/4).

Had it for the last two months...think it might be my perfect gun...except maybe the chokes....

I was using a lovely Baikal 43EM, 28" barrels, double trigger last week.Can't believe a gun can feel this nice for that little money. Back to the Browning 425 now though.

Me - MX8 31.5 inch trap (3/4 & full) for trap. Mirook MK38 30 inch Trap (3/4 & full) for sporting (for sale)

Mini me - 682 Gold E X trap for trap. 686 32 inch sporter for sporting (also for sale)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT. no Beretta, that's shocking :)
No don't you start picking on me :wink: .....(I know you love them.....but I never liked them)

:wink:

....true story

Nic

Each to there own, funny innit how you can become brand loyal without even realising, I wonder why that is as the marketing of guns is hardly cutting edge, there is no celebrity doing a TV add to make us buy a particular brand you just sort of suddenly become loyal to one particular make. I know you have several makes so your not a good example but you know what I mean.

687 silver pigeon 1.  Had some fun trying to break some clays with a huglu 410 o/u last week.  It did surprisingly well.

Used to be Remi 1100 then Nikko 5000 27" skeet and Nikko 5200 30" Trap (Lovely big fat ribs - bit like me!) for 30 years (never let me down) now Browning Ultra XS clay grinder

Latest posts

Back