What gun you shoot with

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
682gold e 32" standard optima's, adjustable comb, isis green pad. :thumbsu:   maybe dt10 soon?????

Beretta Silver Pigeon III , Beretta Urika 2 , Browning B25

Browning citori high rib
Miroku 600 HS high rib
Beretta 682 skeet

Really like a Vostok skeet gun one day

Custom Longthorne 32" with SofTouch and Brileys with spare 34 inch fixed F/F for game, honest. :whistle:

miroku 3800 grade 2  30" long extended teagues, forcing cones lengthened and polished, trigger pulls sharpened(no creep) isis recoil +isis pad,

It suits me!

Shadow Indy I/C & 1/4 choke years ago (won more with it than anything since and regret parting with it) but that's another story!! Had a Beretta 680 that wouldn't fire second barrel on high pheasant stands for love nor money, Browning 325 M/C for a long time then change beckoned. Bought a Miroku 3800 32" 3/4 & full Trap gun which I still have ( did consider sporterising it but decided a better bet to leave well alone for future sale) so now use a Zoli "Z" sport 32" with Muller 1 & 2 chokes. Hit all the distant stuff in this combination at recent FITASC training day at Southdowns so would seem pretty sorted for now. However...................

miroku 3800 grade 2  30" long extended teagues, forcing cones lengthened and polished, trigger pulls sharpened(no creep) isis recoil +isis pad,

It suits me!
Did you sell the Blaser Ben ?

AYA Cosmos S/Barrel, 30” ported, overbored barrel with lengthened forcing cone.3/4 choke. With ergonomic trap stock with extra long extra wide forend (Project) plus a few 68 series Berettas a couple of Winchesters and an old Remi.  :nyam:

Like most beginners I putzed around with a number of guns and finally got to Beretta.  Seemed like Italian suited me and a year or so later I scored a great buy on a near new Perazzi MT6.  So it's been Perazzis since and no regrets there.  I can rationalize having them in a multitude of ways but I just go with I like them.  I still have/shoot the MT6, tho it has a few Mirage and MX8 things to keep it company now.  All fortunately acquired pre-retirement so the classic fixed income isn't so much a bother shooting-wise hahaha

And it goes w/out saying that I've had few guns that weren't more than equal to the task of meeting my meager talent.  That of course has no bearing on anything.

Latest posts

Back