what have I missed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Hi, I am back from me joliies have I missed anything ?

Sloppy is going to be a director..if you all bother to vote :wink:

It's now mandatory to wear maroon cammo and use semis on all trap layouts.

So not missed much then, abt been changed, dress code changed and iggy had a sex change. All pretty much as expected then.

Ps

things i have learned during south of France jollie.

Its very hot

there are very big boats there

French women are very hot

there are nice views

property is expensive on the coast

French women are hot especially middle age ones

Food is good

sea is warm

French women are hot

trains and bus are cheap and on time

some boats have heli pads

French women are hot

i want to move to south of France

Surely if "it" is hot then French Women will also be hot. Being in France in all that heat I mean?

Or are you trying to convince us that French Women heat up at a faster rate than their surroundings?

I think we need further explanation Ips.

Please define your understanding of "hot".

Ps

none were close to Mrs ips of course.

Boats with helipads you say?

Never mind the 'hot' French chicks, what are the trap shooting facilities like if you are thinking of moving there?

DT

It's all a trap

Specially with all those hot French women who will turn cold as ice when they find you you're just a bit of tough old ros bif!

Seriously though what a great holiday. Apartment was fabulous with probably the best view of of the bay of villefranche you could get. Weird place with many tiny streets and some interesting history.

Had a trip to a fortified hill top village called esse also very weird place but with a fantastic view of the coast way way below. Saw a helicopter take off from the boat owned by a particular russian billionaire and many other very nice boats which made me think for a while anyway that maybe should not have sold mine as my long term plan was always to ship mine out to the sof. Been to sof many times but this apartment was exceptionally well appointed and with a view that was out of this world. Oh and had a swim in crystal clear water as warm as me bath.

Boats with helipads you say?

Never mind the 'hot' French chicks, what are the trap shooting facilities like if you are thinking of moving there?

DT
didnt check any trap clubs out mate but be assured there would need to be one close for me to make a move .

The only thing really bad I've heard about the south, or France in general for that matter, is that there are so many foreigners - mostly French BTW

Latest posts

Back