Where can I shoot Helice?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

Hi

i wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of shooting grounds that have Helice facilities, I would like to give this a try.

Many thanks

Hi dickie, rugby and district trap club, invicta in Kent or A1 at borehamwood

warning tho, it's very addictive, 

im sure some of the zz shooters are clever enough to attach dates, but a couple off the top of me head are next Saturday at rugby is the muzzle loaders do, and the helice Grand Prix is the 1st and 2nd of August at rugby 

Just got back from a 4 week tour of Germany, Austria, Italy and France in our motorhome.  On the way back to Calais we stopped off at Le Touquet Paris Plage to find out that we had missed a week long Helice competition down by the horse track!  Not too far to hop across the channel next year and have a go if you want.

Dickie, A1 have Helice practice one or two Wednesdays a month, you can download the schedule from their website.  As Robert says, it can be addictive!

Hi there.

Attached is the Helice fixture list for 2015 issued earlier this year, although do check before traveling in case any have been moved any.  The shoot in France mentioned was the European championships, and the World championships come up soon in Venice.

Its a great discipline and as Roberts says - if you get the bug, your bitten.

But, do enjoy!!

View attachment Helice Fixture List 2015.doc

Latest posts

Back